POCKETS: Four with velcro FABRIC: Luxury quality polycotton twill VEIL: UV resistant black nylon Please feel free to contact us for size confirmation
Many things in life will never need bettering and B J Sherriff’s Honey Rustler protective beekeeping Jacket and veil is one of them.
Smart and practical with drop sleeves and robust central vertical zip make this item of bee wear one of the easiest to slip on and off.
The Honey Rustler Jacket was designed for a beekeeper working from a wheel chair. Easy and practical our jacket is ideal for those with restricted shoulder or arm movement.
The hood can be thrown back when not in use by means of B J Sherriff’s Twin-Zip system or removed completely for easy laundering.
- ClearView veiling is only available from B J Sherriff – it offers the best in visibility and airiness so you get more enjoyment from your beekeeping.
- The hood can be thrown back when not in use by means of B J Sherriff’s Twin-Zip system or removed completely for easy laundering.
- Waist elastic is adjustable by means of a cord stop toggle
- Four roomy Velcro secured patch pockets (one with pen pocket) for all your bee keeping miscellany
- Key ring clip in lower pocket to keep house and car keys safe
- Thumb loop at cuff to hold cuff in place when pulling on glove gauntlet over sleeve
To maximise your overall protection twin with our purpose made S40.Trouser and WBT Wellington Boots / APV.Ankle Protectors.
Fabric: Hard wearing quality polyester cotton
Veil: Sherriff’s own Clearview black nylon mesh
Elastic at cuff and waist
Thumb loops at cuff to hold cuff in place when pulling on gloves
NB Sherriff’s recommend that regular clothing be worn under this product which is classified as workwear.